Tuesday

Smarm Factor

All the sunshine a body can handle
Yesterday I spent about two hours pouring over 2786 window shade colors/styles/fabrics at the venerable smith + noble. All I really want is a top down/bottom up plain linen shade in creme with a wide red border stripe for the master bath. I've ordered samples to save what is left of my sketchy sanity. Nuff o'that.

Other sunshiny tidbits

~~~

Mommy Make Me Better




If you want to gag on your bagel and shmear, see the commercial
here
ty-mga-chou_make_better-seg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shira,

The dilemma at hand with the fabrics boils down to too many choices. The pup photo is sweet! The Mommy Make Me Better video...heave...heave...better. Sick and irresponsible!

Susan

meesh said...

I am having far too nice a day to spoil it with that video. :) I think I'll wiat until I'm a little angrier at the world.
Good luck with the blinds, my love. I'm having the sam eissue right now with curtains. I am so disgusted I might just sew up my own. They're just rectangles for crying out loud! Right?

luv,
michelle