Friday

Friday Odds and Ends; mostly odds

American Idle

Very Karaoke
Last night's American Idol opened like a sixties variety show with the top twenty-four performing Bend Me Shape Me. Wide stripes and go-go boots on eighteen year olds who probably didn't know until Thursday that patent leather comes in white. It smacked of the episode of the Brady Bunch when Greg fancies he's a rock star named Johnny Bravo. Was that a midget I saw in the orchestra pit?

Is Paula Abdul on a bender or what? based on her 'comeback' it would make sense. All those studio hours, ravaged by a mixture of speed and booze. The song and her performance held no surprises.

More odds...
last night my son asked me what a groupie is. He later went on about how mature he is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! She won't even be ABLE to complete a feature film. Thanks, now I don't feel so bad.

Sister Sue