Friday

Friday Fun, part deux

Now and then, the personals and especially 'missed connections' at Craigslist provide a hoot and two hollers. Just for a laugh, this time I tried on a few familiar locations, including Sierra Vista AZ and San Francisco. What a difference a thousand miles makes. SV had nothing listed, so I have concluded the town is too small to miss any connections. Only a weird complaint about Taco Bell appeared, and an offer from a couple moving to Bisbee looking for...I'm not really sure what they want, but there you have it. A few posts seemed to be students in town just fer the ro-DAY-o, lookin' fer a lil night time action without crossing the border. I suddenly feel the urge to buy a chihuahua. Yo quiero Taco Bell.
Enjoy this sample.

I will be here for a few more day, I leave on friday and I am looking for a woman who wants to come over to my hotel at America's Best Inn and just have a great time getting recieving soem great oral. Please send pic.

Anyone recognize this student? I'm assuming he's learning debriefing since he gives great oral. And send pic? Send pic of what?

Now, this one in San Francisco is looking for...
Fun, down to earth, sane chick seeking stable, funny, tall, not too old man for actual dates and possibly a relationship. NOT looking for a one night stand. Must be funny, manly, mentally and financially secure and motivated.
WTF is a purportedly sane chick doing in the Castro looking for a man?

This one gets my Pick of the Day award.

Jasmine flowers at the Converge / Genghis Tron / Baroness show
Thanks for the aromatic entertainment. I'd have stayed to find out how you know that unicorns aren't red inside, but I had to catch the Bart. Did you ever pick out a shirt?

No comments: