Sunday

Potpourri

Health issues aside, I'm gearing up to take on THE NEW JOB. I put off my start date for an extra week to return to my usual state of wellness, and to find a nanny who will not earn more money than I will. I went with the Dr. Phil-approved nannies4hire.com.

Some of the interview questions they suggest:
Do you have any body piercings or tattoos?
Have you ever lived away from home? and my favorite,
Have you ever been treated for mental illness?

~~~
El SuperCabineto (the kitchen island) will be installed on Wednesday. At last, a work surface clear of paperwork, keys, Legos, and half-eaten candy bars.
~~~
My son decided that peeing outside is not optimal.
~~~
Today my goal is to buy a rolodex, call a friend, and talk to my sister on her new cell phone.
~~~
We found a landscaper who wants ten thousand dollars to pave the front walkway and side garden entrance. I'm certain his eyes were red and his speech was slurred.
~~~
Did I mention our gay interior designer quit and has taken a spot with a well-known firm in Baltimore? Doesn't he understand we have color issues to resolve? God, these people...

No comments: